We Offer Two Tiers of Management Services: By streamlining the captive process, we give you more time back in your day so you can focus on your core business.
The Basic Service Suite streamlines the basic services you need in managing your captive. With one point of contact, we manage:
- All Accounting (bookkeeping, reconciliations, monthly financials statements)
- Plan Creation of Business Plan, including 5‐year projection, investment policy and all required information per jurisdiction.
- Annual Underwriting Review Analyzing overall risk, determine exposure and overall benchmark analysis.
- Claims Management Processing, review and analysis of the claims.
The Full Service Suite gives you the peace of mind knowing every aspect of your captive is managed. With our full service suite we manage all of the above as well as:
- Annual Audits, including Certified Audits Performed Annually by third party licensed CPA firms contracted with our firm.
- IRS Taxes* Preparation and filling of 1120pc, 7004, 8832, 8886 as well as any other applicable IRS form, review for approval and filling to IRS.
- Annual Statements for any Jurisdiction and additional form requirements Preparation and filing of jurisdiction annual statements of the Department of Insurance and any other required form.
- Actuarial Study Preparation**, Statement of Actuarial Opinion (if required) Preparation of Actuarial Study by a group of selected actuary firms.
- Statement of Actuarial Opinion if requested by the jurisdiction.
- Ceding Summary and Declaratory Pages Creation of Ceding Summary and Declaratory Pages, including full analysis of IBNR.
- Premium Gross Tax Returns* Preparation and Filling of Premium Gross Tax Return for the Department of Revenue if applicable.
*The amount of tax liability will be paid by the client.
**Prepared by an actuary contracted by our firm.