MSI Continuing Professional Education CLASSES
Date: September 26, 2018
At MSI, our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) course on “Closely Held Insurance Company” will educate you to suggest and briefly explain captive insurance.
You will learn the history of captives and be able to identify various types of exposures and possible coverages for their associated risks.
You will learn the main 5 benefits of captives and how to recognize clients that qualify for captive insurance.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Non-qualified deferred compensation
Date: October 15, 2018
Learn what NQDCs are and how they can be optimal solutions for your business.
Captives 2.0 – a deep dive into running an insurance company and managing claims
Date: October 18, 2018
Captives 2.0: A deep dive into running an insurance company and managing claims
All classes are FREE for 1 or 2 CPE credits depending on class upon completion.
MSI’s CPE Courses provide:
- Sought after and knowledgeable presenters that have years of expertise on Taxes, Accounting and Specialized Knowledge – in this case: Captives and/or NQDC programs
- A Webinar format that is easily accessible from anywhere you have internet access
- Efficient and effective learning
- Complete tracking and reporting
- 1-2 CPE credits earned upon successful completion of each course