At Management Services International we provide assistance in the following areas:
- Formation of captives
- Management of captives
- Certified Audits Performed Annually by third party licensed CPA firms
- Income tax returns completed annually
- Annual insurance license fees and other corporate fees renewed that are associated with running the insurance company
- Annual underwriting
- Feasibility study
- Business plan
Want the key to our captive factory? We offer two tiers of management services so you can focus on your core business:
The Basic Service Suite streamlines the basic services you need in managing your captive. With one point of contact, we manage all Accounting (bookkeeping, reconciliations, monthly financials statements.) Plan Creation of Business plan, including 5‐year projection, Investment policy and all required information per jurisdiction. Annual Underwriting Review Analyzing overall risk, determine exposure and overall benchmark analysis. Claims Management Processing, review and analysis of the claims.
The Full Service Suite gives you the peace of mind knowing every aspect of your captive is managed. With our full service suite we manage all of the above as well as Annual Audits, including Certified Audits Performed Annually by third party licensed CPA firms contracted with our firm, IRS Taxes* Preparation and filling of 1120pc, 7004, 8832, 8886 as well as any other applicable IRS form, review for approval and filling to IRS. Annual Statements for any Jurisdiction and additional form requirements Preparation and filing of jurisdiction annual statements of the Department of Insurance and any other required form. Actuarial Study Preparation**, Statement of Actuarial Opinion (if required) Preparation of Actuarial Study by a group of selected actuary firms. Statement of Actuarial Opinion if requested by the jurisdiction. Ceding Summary and Declaratory Pages Creation of Ceding Summary and Declaratory Pages, including full analysis of IBNR. Premium Gross Tax Returns* Preparation and Filling of Premium Gross Tax Return for the Department of Revenue if applicable.
- *The amount of tax liability will be paid by the client.
- **Prepared by an actuary contracted by our firm.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, please contact Amye King by phone at 847-284-2969.
Non Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC)
- Prepare non qualified deferred compensation plan
- Review and update the NQDC plan, as necessary, in order to ensure its ongoing compliance with applicable laws.
- Provide consultation upon request regarding NQDC plan administration.
- Prepare and submit the records necessary to keep the Trust in good standing with the state in which it was established.
- Prepare and provide to the Trustee annual tax returns for the Trust. (If Applicable)
- Prepare and timely provide to the Company the annual deferral election.
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance